Imagine if customers keep coming back to you – and they bring their friends, family, and even strangers they meet on the street?
Let me ask you this…
Do you have a system in place to create “raving fans” of your business?
If not, you should start thinking of implementing one.
What is a raving fan, exactly?
Well, it’s a customer who is so enamored with your business or service that they will bend over backwards to tell their family and friends about you, but will also bring them to your store or office. Oftentimes, they will make the sale for you.
That’s a raving fan of your business.
The sad part of what I’ve witnessed over the years is that most small business owners spend 10 times or so attempting to get new customers than they do in over-servicing their existing patrons.
I’ve also seen where customers have left because of perceived indifference. I don’t believe that the business owner did anything wrong but the customer just thought they didn’t care enough.
Here are 6 simple ideas and tips to transform those customers into raving fans:
- Sell them everything they will need to gain the maximum benefit from what they purchase. If they need additional coverage for a certain need, sell it to them.
- Send them Thank You cards consistently. Even when they don’t make a purchase, send them a Thank You card just for being your customer/client.
- Always use their name when you see them or communicate with them.
- When a new type of product or coverage is available, hit them up and tell them about how they will benefit from it.
- Call them constantly to see if everything is going ok in their lives.
- Always, always keep in touch.
In today’s age, it’s just a click of a button on your computer to your database, and you’re in touch with your customer.
Try to implement just a few of these tips and remember, your team must also do the same.
If you care for your customers/clients, they will care for you and help you grow your business by bringing their family and friends to your place of business.
I wonder how many of you can add a few more tips to this list? Let’s hear from you.
If you need step-by-step instructions on how to implement this and other ideas I give on creating customers, just visit Build Your Business Fast Academy and sign up for my one-on-one coaching program.
This program can help you transform your business and learn from my years of experience and success, in which I created over 6 million customers.
MY MODULES are also available as INDIVIDUAL E-BOOKS. (Download the e-books here)
Invest in the growth of your business. After you subscribe, we will arrange a phone call and I’ll show you a way to get 10/25 prospects per month on LinkedIn, as well as other marketing strategies.